We thank you for choosing Bus Station (A Unit of travel Mart Group), A Division of Foster Digital Technology Pvt. Ltd. Before using this website, you are required
to read and understand this website's terms and conditions with respect to your travel requirements as follows:
General Terms and Conditions
- BusStation.in (A Unit of travel Mart Group), A Division of Foster Digital Technology Pvt. Ltd., provides a technology platform for online bus ticketing that connects intending travellers with bus partners. BusStation.in does not own or operate or offer the services of transportation to the user. BusStation.in also doesn’t act as an agent of any bus partner in the process of providing the above-mentioned technology platform services.
- The arrival and departure times mentioned on the ticket are only tentative timings. Buses may be delayed due to some unavoidable reasons like traffic jams etc. However, the bus will not leave the source before the time that is mentioned on the ticket. Passengers are advised to call the bus partner contact number mentioned in the ticket and reconfirm the boarding point location and departure time on the day of journey.
- Passengers are required to furnish the following details at the time of boarding the bus. Failing to do so, they may not be allowed to board the bus.
3.1. SMS of the ticket or Email. (This is widely accepted by most bus partners)
3.2. Some bus partners do not accept the electronic ticket formats. We provide the details of such bus partners while booking tickets on BusStation.in. In such case we request you to kindly carry a printout of the ticket.
3.3. Proof of Identity (Driving License or Aadhar Card or Passport or PAN Card or Voter Card)
- BusStation.in Ultimate and Assured classification of Bus Partners is done from time-to-time based on Customer’s Feedback and Surveys conducted by BusStation. BusStation.in is showing the classification for customers to make an informed decision while choosing a Bus Partner for their journey. The choice of the bus partner is purely at the discretion of the customer. The classification of Bus Partner might change depending on the service performance of bus partner.
- The passengers should reach at the mentioned boarding points 20 minutes prior to the scheduled departure time.
- Any complaints/grievances should be reported in a week’s time from date of journey performed.
- A booking is considered confirmed if the booking confirmation page is shown to the customer, even if SMS/Email fails to deliver for any reason.
- If ticket confirmation/cancellation, SMS/Email, is not sent for any reason, if reported it can be resent by our support team. SMS/Email might fail to deliver or get delayed for several reasons which are not in BusStation.in’s control.
- Payment gateway/service charges – BusStation.in will not charge any additional payment gateway charge or service unless otherwise specified in the booking details page.
- BusStation.in provides a platform to Insurance company to list and Advertise their services on the website and App and allows customers (“Customer / You”) to select Insurance Policy, based on your preferences. The listing of an Insurance Policy on the website does not constitute and should not be regarded as a recommendation. Once a reservation is made, and Insurance policy is selected You are agreeing to the terms and conditions of the Insurance Company.
- By making a booking on BusStation.in – customer acknowledges that BusStation.in will Call/Email/SMS or send alerts to give/take information regarding his/her bookings.
- In case of any claims arising out of unforeseen consequences/exigencies, BusStation.in liability would be limited to the extent of two times the value of the booking amount.
- The terms and conditions of our services can be amended, modified or withdrawn by BusStation.in at any time without notice.
- All legal disputes are subject to exclusive jurisdiction of the competent courts in New Delhi (Delhi) only.
Bus Station's Terms & conditions
- Bus Station's Wallet is a quick and easy way to manage your both your promotional cashback received from BusStation.in and your non promotional cash backs added against cancellations refunds or top-ups.
- You can add money and park your ticket cancellation refunds with Bus Station's Wallet that can be used for future bookings on BusStation.in.
- Any balance in Bus Station's Wallet account does not attract interest
- All promotional balance (money) that is parked in your Bus Station's Wallet account has a validity of 90 days from date of issue. Promotional balance (Bus Station's Wallet) refunded against any ticket cancellation/service cancellation will expire in 30 days where as Non-promotional balance has no expiry.
- Non-Promotional/Promotional Bus Station's Wallet cannot be withdrawn or transferred to bank account or other wallets.
- BusStation.in has the sole discretion of rewarding Bus Station's Wallet to users via promotional offers or cashbacks, monitoring and temporarily suspending the Bus Station's Wallet account, in case of any chargebacks, fraudulent practices or similar issues, etc.
- The above terms and conditions can be amended, modified or withdrawn by BusStation.in at any time without notice.
- All refunds will be credited back to users Bus Station's Wallet account depending upon the source from where the payment has been made. For eg. amounts used from promotional cash back will be refunded to promotional balance and amounts used from non-promotional to their non-promotional Bus Station's Wallet balances respectively.
- If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or BusStation.in has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, BusStation.in has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service.
- Bus Station's Wallet Redemption Terms: You can redeem/utilize a minimum of 5% of the booking amount or Rs. 50 whichever is lower at all times using promotional Bus Station's Wallet. However, redemption offers keep changing from time-to-time at the discretion of BusStation.in. You can redeem 100% of your non-promotional balance at all times.
- The above terms and conditions can be amended, modified or withdrawn by BusStation.in at any time without notice.
Offers and Discounts
- No two offers that are live can be combined to be redeemed.
- Any offer published by BusStation or its partners can be changed without prior notice.
- Each offer can have its own terms and conditions. Please refer to the offers page.
- Offers and Discounts are not applicable on ticket bookings made in State Run Transport Corporations like UPSRTC, RSRTC, APSRTC, KSRTC etc.
- Generation of a valid bus ticket through its partners/bus partners.
- Sending an SMS, Email for ticket confirmation/cancellation.
- Providing voice/email support for any ticket booking/cancellation/refund issues.
Are Not BusStation Responsibilities
- Any incorrect data provided by customer while booking the ticket.
- Any Bus delays, breakdowns, service cancellations and accidents.
- Any misbehaviour by the bus partner staff or co-passenger.
- Loss/damage of baggage.
- Late arrival by customer at the boarding point.
- Customer phone not reachable, bus partner did not call at the boarding point and left without picking the customer.
- Customer waiting at wrong boarding point.
- Any change of seat numbers done by the bus partner manually.
- Bus Partner changing the boarding point for any reason.
- Bus Partner arranging a different vehicle for pickup at boarding point and boarding the actual vehicle at a different place.
- Bus Partner objecting on carrying pets.
- Improper booking done by agent, please contact the agent directly.
- Bus Partner not providing In-bus amenities/facilities mentioned while booking.
- Change of bus type by Bus partner for any reason.
- Bus fares are not controlled by BusStation, so any change in fares is not the responsibility of BusStation.
- The fare might vary based on the seat selected. So the fare shown in the “Search Page” and “Seat Selection Page” might vary. For Govt. Bus Partner's Bookings, Total fare is calculated as per the Govt. Rules after entering the passenger’s age.
- The rules and regulations for carrying luggages vary among bus partners. Most of the bus partners allow 15-20 Kgs of luggage (Bags, Suitcases) per passenger. Bus Partner has sole discretion to allow passengers to carry any other form of luggages like carton boxes etc. BusStation is not responsible in case passenger is not allowed to board the bus if the luggage is inappropriate (valuable goods, explosives, carton boxes etc) to carry in the bus. Please check with bus partner directly in case any extra luggage/carton boxes etc are being carried.
- A transaction might fail for several reasons and your account/card might be debited without generating a ticket. If the amount is deducted from your account/card, we request you to call our customer care number to re-confirm the failed transaction before proceeding with a fresh transaction/booking.
- Transactions such as these are refunded back to customer. Please read the refund policy below.
- The cancellation terms are different for each bus partner and are set by the bus partner itself. These terms are shown while booking as well as on the ticket printout/Email confirmation.
- The cut-off time for canceling a bus ticket depends on either bus start time/boarding point time/bus origin start time. For example: If the bus is scheduled to start from Origin Place at 4 PM and scheduled to reach your en-route selected city at 8 PM and scheduled to reach your selected boarding point at 8:15 PM then the Bus Origin Start Time is 4 PM, Bus Start Time is 8 PM and Boarding Point Time is 8:15 PM.
- Please read the cancellation terms provided in the search page against each bus service.
- Tickets booked online should be cancelled online only.
- BusStation.in will charge Rs.15 as a cancellation fee other than what the bus partner charges for every seat cancelled.
- Cancellation charges are applicable on original fare but not on the discounted fare. The cancellation charges are deducted from the collected/discounted fare and the balance is refunded. [For example: If the original ticket fare is Rs.1000 and your discounted fare is Rs.900, the cancellation charges are calculated on the original fare. i.e., on Rs.1000. So if the cancellation charges are 10%, your refund amount would be Rs.900-100 - 15 = Rs.785.]
- Some of the bus partners accept Partial Cancellation. Please go through the Cancellation Terms in the Ticket.
- Preponement or Postponement cannot be done once ticket is confirmed.
a) If service is cancelled by APSRTC for any reason, customer should cancel the ticket within 15 days from the date of journey to get full refund.
b) Cancellation of such tickets is not allowed after 15 days from the date of journey.
- In case of ticket cancellation, Insurance amount is non-refundable.
- Sevice Fee/GST are non-refundable for Ticket Cancellation/Service Cancellation.
- Refunds processed for cancelled tickets are transferred to the passenger’s bank account / debit / credit / ITZ card that was used while booking the tickets.
- All Refunds are processed automatically upon cancellation of tickets. Your bank may take 5-14 days to credit this amount to your account/card.
- In case the refund amount is not credited to your account in 14 days from the date of refund, we kindly request you to send an email to support@BusStation.in along with the ticket details/order details and credit/debit/Wallet statement (in PDF format) from the date of booking to till date. We will provide you the necessary support in crediting back the refund amount.
- No refund will be processed for No-Show Passengers (Passenger who do not report at the boarding point on time).
- Any transaction charges/Ticket Delivery charges collected shall not be refunded if the tickets are cancelled by the customer.
- In the event of cancellation of a bus / service trip by the bus partner, BusStation.in will assist the passenger in providing an alternative service, subject to availability. In case an alternative is not available, then BusStation.in shall be liable to the passenger only to the extent of refunding the sum paid by the passenger for the price of the ticket.
- Provisions/amenities like video, air conditioning, or water bottle or any such other services mentioned on BusStation.in are to help you to make an informed decision. Any refunds/claims due to non-functioning or un-availability of these services needs to be settled directly with the bus service provider.